Breastfeeding, Bottles and Beyond
Infant Feeding Options for Adoptive Parents
Adoptive parent and lactation consultant Alyssa Schnell helps parents and prospective parents navigate the world of infant feeding. Adoptive parents are not limited to formula and bottles. And if neither formula nor breastfeeding quite fit, let us help you find other options.
Alyssa Schnell can help families discover feeding options available that suit your family.
Topics will include:
- Nutrition Options - including parent’s own milk, donor milk, and infant formula.
- The basics on inducing lactation – induction, transitioning, latching for breast/chestfeeding.
- Supporting & Supplementing with the use of nursing supplementers, finger feeding, and bottle feeding.
- Comfort Nursing & Milk Sharing – Details, resources and how to access support for this choice.
- Guidance for each option - Parental health, infant health and development, time factors, financial resources, support required for each option.
Please join us on Twitter using #ALPBreastfeeding
This webinar was offered live September 26, 2019.
Once purchased, you will launch the recorded webinar from the link in your account page.
PLEASE NOTE: Your certificate will be available
upon successful completion of a post test.
The audio for the recorded webinar can be heard through your computer speakers. We recommend
external speakers or headphones. There are no refunds or exchanges for the webinar once you have purchased it.